Come by and experience a warm welcome, coffee and bagel at the Strong Hold Community Home, Apt. 102, 1465 Caldwell Avenue, (Ring 101).
Monday - Friday Open Drop-In 9:00 - 12 noon and 1:00 - 3:30 p.m.
Carlington Community Chaplaincy Fall Programs
All programs take place in the Strong Hold Community Home unless otherwise specified
- Mon. - Kids' Microwave Cooking 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Wed. - Stitch, Knit & Hook Group 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Thurs. - Grief Support Group 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Women's Group 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Worship 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Fri. - Mental Health Support Group 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Sat. - Bellevue Community Centre, 1475 Caldwell Avenue. Bellevue Children's Music Program 10:00 - 12 noon Strong Hold Community Home Apt. 102, 1465 Caldwell Ave., Ring 101
- Saturday Night Out - Open Drop In 6:00 - 8:30 p.m. Snacks - Dinner on 3rd Saturday
All programs are currently underway, except for Kids' Cooking and the Grief Support Group. Starting date will be announced in the next issue of the Summit for the Kids' Cooking and the Grief Support Group.
Thanksgiving Pot Luck Supper will be held Monday, October 11 at 5:30 p.m. at the Bellevue Community Centre, 1475 Caldwell Avenue. Please bring a meal item to share. Turkey will be provided. Entertainment to be announced later.
The Chaplaincy also provides Pastoral Care and pastoral visiting for Carlington residents. If you have concerns, please call Sue Taylor, Chaplain, 728-9933.